My Testimonial Post : Blognigeria Pays | My earnings Withdrawn, see photo Blogging Pays!! Another BlogNigeria Member Just Withdrew His Cash To Bank - SEE
SCHOLARSHIP -  Learn Blogging From Novice To Pro Blogger Free
CASH -   BlogNigeria Referral System - Earn 35,000 Naira Daily For Life
DISCUSSION - Everything About BlogNIgeria Blogging Hub

Hello There, Guest!

Hey!!   Post New Article Here >>>

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
AMAZING  My Testimonial Post : Blognigeria Pays | My earnings Withdrawn, see photo

I'm Eric, I'm sure you guys know me "the posting freak". I want to tell you guys that blog Nigeria is real and it pays. I Just receive my money. So just keep on posting until you are qualified to withdraw, but post responsibly, no copy and paste, post good quality content and you are good to go. 
Have a nice day.

My Posting Statistics

Total threads : 740
Threads marked as copied : 301
Thread marked as low quality : 199
Total valid threads : 240

Total calculated amount : 4,169. 00 Naira  Big Grin 

Note: Blognigeria Ads Company does not pay for copied and low quality posts. 

Attached Files

Image(s)

Wow good to hear, blognigeria is really a good platform
Congrats bro, seems I will cash out mine soon, I just want it to reach 50k, Choi!!
This is great, congratulations
oya nau, make i start to post ruggedly...Lol...I go post like 1 million posts..LOL.......Eric how can one see posting statistics?
(07-13-2017, 11:54 AM)drmind Wrote: oya nau, make i start to post ruggedly...Lol...I go post like 1 million posts..LOL.......Eric how can one see posting statistics?

I guess it's left for Blognigeria Bank to detect the copied posts and separate it from the Valid posts, for me even if you copy, add your own words edit it to become yours,.... Lols
(07-13-2017, 11:54 AM)drmind Wrote: oya nau, make i start to post ruggedly...Lol...I go post like 1 million posts..LOL.......Eric how can one see posting statistics?

You can see the no of post your profile.  Blognigeria bank will review the statistics after you reach 10,000bn-btc
10,000 nna... its a very long journey..we will get there.
what is themeaning of thread?
(07-12-2017, 11:37 AM)amakvitaa Wrote: Congrats bro, seems I will cash out mine soon, I just want it to reach 50k, Choi!!

pls hw did you manage to do it...what the secret!? help me also
(07-12-2017, 11:23 AM)Eric Wrote: I'm Eric, I'm sure you guys know me "the posting freak". I want to tell you guys that blog Nigeria is real and it pays. I Just receive my money. So just keep on posting until you are qualified to withdraw, but post responsibly, no copy and paste, post good quality content and you are good to go. 
Have a nice day.

My Posting Statistics

are you sure it pays for real,,.hw can i receive mine
(07-12-2017, 11:37 AM)amakvitaa Wrote: Congrats bro, seems I will cash out mine soon, I just want it to reach 50k, Choi!!

how can I withdraw my earnings
wow,it seems like i'll I would hangout a little more in site, its really amazing, should start posting my own right away
(07-12-2017, 11:23 AM)Eric Wrote: I'm Eric, I'm sure you guys know me "the posting freak". I want to tell you guys that blog Nigeria is real and it pays. I Just receive my money. So just keep on posting until you are qualified to withdraw, but post responsibly, no copy and paste, post good quality content and you are good to go. 
Have a nice day.

My Posting Statistics

Is this for reql?
(07-15-2017, 02:22 PM)matthiuesman Wrote: wow,it seems like i'll I would hangout a little more in site, its really amazing, should start posting my own right away

matthiuesman, post your articles in new section, not as a comment, click here to learn how to post a new thread http://www.blognigeria.com.ng/showthread...99#pid1199
please how will I get the money?
I need a help.......

what of people who don't have bank account,. what will they do? how will they get their money...
(07-18-2017, 09:15 AM)Nistaroton Wrote: please how will I get the money?
I need a help.......

what of people who don't have bank account,. what will they do?  how will they get their money...

Hmm, you can request a phone recharge, but it's mainly through bank transfer
Thanks for the information
That is very encouraging and nice. I hope to get there.
(07-12-2017, 11:23 AM)eric Wrote: I'm Eric, I'm sure you guys know me "the posting freak". I want to tell you guys that blog Nigeria is real and it pays. I Just receive my money. So just keep on posting until you are qualified to withdraw, but post responsibly, no copy and paste, post good quality content and you are good to go. 
Have a nice day.

My Posting Statistics

So What coloumn should I post to?

Share This: