Employ Yourself Blogging Pays!! Another BlogNigeria Member Just Withdrew His Cash To Bank - SEE
SCHOLARSHIP -  Learn Blogging From Novice To Pro Blogger Free
CASH -   BlogNigeria Referral System - Earn 35,000 Naira Daily For Life
DISCUSSION - Everything About BlogNIgeria Blogging Hub

Hello There, Guest!

Hey!!   Post New Article Here >>>

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
HOT -  Employ Yourself

............EMPLOY YOURSELF..................

Far too many people are employees than self-employed. A lot of people even pray and trust God for increase, promotion, advancement, etc but they give little or no room for God to answer their prayers. I have met and seen so many people who have jobs paying them just enough to feed themselves, others living happily and others in pain and debt. It is also undisputable that there are many more who have nothing to do and barely feed. I can go on and on to say many more including those who don't earn but spend more than some salary earners but yet unhappy and unsuccessful. All of these including you have one thing in common and that is the POWER to MAKE wealth. It is quite disheartening how many people want to turn millionaires overnight without working. I tell youths around me that God has not given you wealth but power to make wealth. God never told us that He will bless our hands but the WORKS of our hands. In fact the Apostle Paul has this to say; "......... And do your own business, and to work with your own hands.......(1 thess. 4:11, kjv)". It is God's utmost desire for you to prosper(3 John 2) but in the school of work. There is no glory without a story. Life presents us each day with problem solving opportunities. Your job is to find one problem and profer solution to it. It will feed you.
So how do i employ myself? How should you employ yourself? Be an entrepreneur. Entrepreneurship is not making money, it is solving the problems around you by making money work for you. In my second year in the institution, i bought men's free wears at wholesale prices and sold them at retail prices. I was happy but i didn't do too well because i failed to take calculated steps and i had no purpose in the first place. But in my third year, i found a problem in my department and i solved it. My course mates will rush far to get sheets for their tests so i bought them in town where its cheaper and sold it in pieces to them. I made my cool cash. They didn't have to rush nowhere because i have it just here. That's entrepreneurship. Secondly, Work FOR nobody but work WITH somebody. In other words, don't live and die depending only on your job. Instead, PAY YOURSELF FIRST each time you receive any money or income. A PART OF ALL YOU EARN IS YOURS TO KEEP. wealth is like a tree, you water it with money, it grows. Save just ten percent of all you earn. Its not difficult. If you have #10,000 keep just #1000. Do this for all incomes.
Money is a good slave but a bad master. Develop and army of 'slaves' by saving one-tenth then let this army work for you. As they grow, you must discipline yourself to not eat up your army of slaves. Instead, invest them to make more money and overtime, you'll be a millionaire and an employer of labour. The successful men and women today did not achieve by sudden flight; while their companions sleep, they were awake burning their midnight oil.
You must not be poor, you can do it.
Nice write up
(12-22-2017, 09:46 AM)Amakvitaa Wrote: Nice write up

Thanks
(12-22-2017, 09:18 AM):)Paninga Wrote: Nice motivation.

Far too many people are employees than self-employed. A lot of people even pray and trust God for increase, promotion, advancement, etc but they give little or no room for God to answer their prayers. I have met and seen so many people who have jobs paying them just enough to feed themselves, others living happily and others in pain and debt. It is also undisputable that there are many more who have nothing to do and barely feed. I can go on and on to say many more including those who don't earn but spend more than some salary earners but yet unhappy and unsuccessful. All of these including you have one thing in common and that is the POWER to MAKE wealth. It is quite disheartening how many people want to turn millionaires overnight without working. I tell youths around me that God has not given you wealth but power to make wealth. God never told us that He will bless our hands but the WORKS of our hands. In fact the Apostle Paul has this to say; "......... And do your own business, and to work with your own hands.......(1 thess. 4:11, kjv)". It is God's utmost desire for you to prosper(3 John 2) but in the school of work. There is no glory without a story. Life presents us each day with problem solving opportunities. Your job is to find one problem and profer solution to it. It will feed you.
So how do i employ myself? How should you employ yourself? Be an entrepreneur. Entrepreneurship is not making money, it is solving the problems around you by making money work for you. In my second year in the institution, i bought men's free wears at wholesale prices and sold them at retail prices. I was happy but i didn't do too well because i failed to take calculated steps and i had no purpose in the first place. But in my third year, i found a problem in my department and i solved it. My course mates will rush far to get sheets for their tests so i bought them in town where its cheaper and sold it in pieces to them. I made my cool cash. They didn't have to rush nowhere because i have it just here. That's entrepreneurship. Secondly, Work FOR nobody but work WITH somebody. In other words, don't live and die depending only on your job. Instead, PAY YOURSELF FIRST each time you receive any money or income. A PART OF ALL YOU EARN IS YOURS TO KEEP. wealth is like a tree, you water it with money, it grows. Save just ten percent of all you earn. Its not difficult. If you have #10,000 keep just #1000. Do this for all incomes.
Money is a good slave but a bad master. Develop and army of 'slaves' by saving one-tenth then let this army work for you. As they grow, you must discipline yourself to not eat up your army of slaves. Instead, invest them to make more money and overtime, you'll be a millionaire and an employer of labour. The successful men and women today did not achieve by sudden flight; while their companions sleep, they were awake burning their midnight oil.

(12-22-2017, 11:12 PM)chuksdanie88 Wrote:

Thanks
(12-23-2017, 02:05 PM)Paninga Wrote:

Thanks

this is really educating. Thanks
(01-17-2018, 09:45 PM)Pat8001 Wrote:
(12-23-2017, 02:05 PM)Paninga Wrote:

Thanks

this is really educating. Thanks

Nice.

Share This: