What New Feature do you expect Form blognigeria.com.ng in 2018 Blogging Pays!! Another BlogNigeria Member Just Withdrew His Cash To Bank - SEE
SCHOLARSHIP -  Learn Blogging From Novice To Pro Blogger Free
CASH -   BlogNigeria Referral System - Earn 35,000 Naira Daily For Life
DISCUSSION - Everything About BlogNIgeria Blogging Hub

Hello There, Guest!

Hey!!   Post New Article Here >>>

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What New Feature do you expect Form blognigeria.com.ng in 2018

As we enter into the new year, I think it's right we air our views about blognigeria so far. 
Let's use this thread to say what we want to see in blognigeria.com.ng in 2018. 

As for me, I think I would want blognigeria.com.ng to create a separate thread where only premium members can enter and Earn double when they post. 

What about you?
Some time i dnt understand u. Because it is like you and skillstools are incharge of this site. And you will be posting as if you are ordinary members
(12-26-2017, 10:48 AM)Amakvitaa Wrote: As we enter into the new year, I think it's right we air our views about blognigeria so far. 

As for me, I think I would want blognigeria.com.ng to create a separate thread where only premium members can enter and Earn double when they post. 

What about you?

bognigeria.com should make posting of threads as easy as possible.It is one area many users still don't understand.
(12-27-2017, 08:36 AM)chuksdanie88 Wrote:
(12-26-2017, 10:48 AM)Amakvitaa Wrote: As we enter into the new year, I think it's right we air our views about blognigeria so far. 

What about you?

bognigeria.com should make posting of threads as easy as possible.It is one area many users still don't understand.

True talk, you have 260 posts with no threads of your own, see how to post thread here 
http://www.blognigeria.com.ng/showthread...2#pid13622
Thanks for creating this kind thread.
-
It would be nice if Blognigeria bring out these few features.
1. Social Media Sharing Button
This would be really great if member can share posts from blognigeria to other social media, such as; Facebook, Google, Twitter and others.
2. Mentioning of Members Name in a post with the use of "@"
It will be so easy if you guyz bring in this feature, in some cases...A member may decide to mention another member's name in his/her post, maybe to get there attentions or to notify them somethings.
I hope for this.
3. Reduction Of Minimum Earning Withdrawal Considerably
We really feel so happy has Blognigeria reduce the minimum amount to be withdraw from 10000BN-BTC to 5000BN-BTC.
But we will like if you still reduce the amount, to say the fact, it wasn't easy to come up to that Some member wasn't show up maybe just because the amount to be withdraw is somehow high.
Do something, try to reduce it.so that members will be eagerly to participate in the platform.
Happy Blogging In BlogNigeria...
(12-26-2017, 06:38 PM)Adiboy Wrote: Some time i dnt understand u. Because it is like you and skillstools are incharge of this site. And you will be posting as if you are ordinary members

Till now, am still confused.....
Happy Blogging In BlogNigeria...
(12-27-2017, 10:48 PM)Bolajist1 Wrote: Thanks for creating this kind thread.
-
It would be nice if Blognigeria bring out these few features.
1. Social Media Sharing Button
This would be really great if member can share posts from blognigeria to other social media, such as; Facebook, Google, Twitter and others.
2. Mentioning of Members Name in a post with the use of  "@"
It will be so easy if you guyz bring in this feature, in some cases...A member may decide to mention another member's name in his/her post, maybe to get there attentions or to notify them somethings.
I hope for this.
3. Reduction Of Minimum Earning Withdrawal Considerably
We really feel so happy has Blognigeria reduce the minimum amount to be withdraw from 10000BN-BTC to 5000BN-BTC.
But we will like if you still reduce the amount, to say the fact, it wasn't easy to come up to that Some member wasn't show up maybe just because the amount to be withdraw is somehow high.
Do something, try to reduce it.so that members will be eagerly to participate in the platform.

nice suggestions but the earnings is now 5000BN-BTC and we will try make the sharing buttons bigger amd consider adding the mention features you stated.  Thanks
(12-26-2017, 06:38 PM)Adiboy Wrote: Some time i dnt understand u. Because it is like you and skillstools  are incharge of this site.  And you will be posting as if you are ordinary members

one. person can't run a platform like,  soon once you reach a blogger level stage,  you might just be surprised you will be promoted as an administrator
WHY in  marriage now so many people are divorcing
Is it only christian are celebrating christmas?
It should be only them

Share This: