How to win free coins on Sing+? Blogging Pays!! Another BlogNigeria Member Just Withdrew His Cash To Bank - SEE
SCHOLARSHIP -  Learn Blogging From Novice To Pro Blogger Free
CASH -   BlogNigeria Referral System - Earn 35,000 Naira Daily For Life
DISCUSSION - Everything About BlogNIgeria Blogging Hub

Hello There, Guest!

Hey!!   Post New Article Here >>>

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MUSIC -  How to win free coins on Sing+?

SingPlu gifts is available, you can send gifts to your favorite covers now! In order to send gifts to your favorite cover, you need coins to exchange gifts. 

Sing+ is a free karaoke app that let music lovers sing their favorite songs free! All the covers made by sing+ users are precious, so we have to show our respect it. Gifts is a great way that people can directly let the owner know how you like his/her cover!
Well, how to get coins on SingPlus?

There are 2 ways to get coins: Free and Buy.

Today, let me show you how to get free cois on Sing+!

In fact, it's very easy to get free coins on SingPlus, let me known you 2 parts:

1)Daily Tasks

You can get totally 31 coins by finishing daily tasks.

2)Events

SingPlus will held some events randomly, you can get free coins by joining these events.

some events right now:

SingPlus #Giveaway

Win cash by singing

Attached Files

Image(s)

I have also took part on various games and activities which provides the free coins and reward points.This is good option for all the  new people or gaming players to grab this opportunity which I have seen on the custom dissertation service page first time where I came to know about these types of events.

Share This: