7 Types Of Cars You May Have A Hard Time Shipping To Nigeria From USA Blogging Pays!! Another BlogNigeria Member Just Withdrew His Cash To Bank - SEE
SCHOLARSHIP - Learn Blogging From Novice To Pro Blogger Free
CASH - BlogNigeria Referral System - Earn 35,000 Naira Daily For Life
DISCUSSION - Everything About BlogNIgeria Blogging Hub

Hello There, Guest!

Hey!!   Post New Article Here >>>

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
7 Types Of Cars You May Have A Hard Time Shipping To Nigeria From USA

Most of the cars we drive in Nigeria are shipped in from USA. Shipping cars from USA is a very simple process that can easily get complicated. Lots of changing policies and lots of documentation issues. So you really have to be at the top of your game so you don't get stuck when trying to ship your car.

Based on the experience Autojosh.com has garnered in the car importation business, we'll be talking about 7 types of cars you may have challenges shipping from USA to Nigeria. If you are unable to resolve some of these challenges, your car may become impossible to export.

1. Cars That Don't Have Valid Title Document 
The title document is a proof of ownership of a vehicle. This document is needed anytime you want to sell, register or export a car. It contains the VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), make, model and year of the car as well as the details of the owner amongst others. To export a car from USA, the original Certificate of Title or a certified copy is required to be submitted to U.S Customs and Border Protection (CBP) at the port the car will be exported from. You can check various ports in The United States HERE. 

Before you buy a car for export, make sure you ask the seller about the status of the title document. Not having a title does not mean the vehicle will never leave the shores of The United States. However, it can cause a lot of delays. Seek the counsel of your shipping agent if this issue arises as there are other options you can consider. For example, if the state you purchased the vehicle does not issue titles for your type of vehicle, you can use the bill of sale or Manufacturer's Statement of Origin (MSO) alongside supporting documents from the state.

Share This:

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Hey!!   Post New Article Here >>>

DMCA.com Protection Status