12-03-2018, 10:47 AM
Hi and welcome to another week, it’s always nice to meet make your acquaintance. This week we’ll be talking about –The Courier Delivery Process. To begin with, a process is a series of actions or steps taken in order to achieve a particular end. In business, a process is a collection of linked tasks which find their end in the delivery of a service or product to a client, it’s also a set of activities and tasks that, once completed, will accomplish an organizational goal.
From experience at Swifno(www.swifno.com), the business of courier delivery, has a process that begins with finding out a way to get your item(s)/package(s) couriered, to meet the desired time and also, the desired person. After this has been sorted out, the customer looks for the appropriate platform to achieve this purpose, in this case, the Swifno mobile app(www.swifno.com). The courier delivery process is said to be complete when the goods has been successfully delivered to the recipient/customers.
A courier delivery process might have a lot of uncertainties and unforeseen circumstances, but at Swifno(www.swifno.com), there are always contingency plans adequately laid out for the sole purpose of tackling unforeseen circumstances in our delivery services.
Are you looking for a hitch free courier delivery process, do you want to take calculated risks in courier/package delivery, have you been having trust/insecurity issues with regards the safety of your package, in a courier/package delivery process? Have you needed to send items to within Nigeria, and you wanted/expected them to get to their destination on time or on the same day? Well search no longer, here are some tips that would guide you in ensuring that you get a devoted courier delivery platform that’ll make sure your package deliveries are timely and successful:
1. Simply download the Swifno mobile app from Google Play Store or from iOS App Store and register.
2. In requesting your delivery, ensure you have the package prepared early enough (depending on the distance), before placing your request.
3. While placing a courier delivery request, ensure the pick-up and drop- off locations are properly described. This is to ensure the courier service provider does not waste time trying to locate these places.
4. While stating these locations (pick - up and drop - off), it will also be useful to indicate landmarks close to the intended location, to aid proper description.
5. Keep your mobile device (or other media) handy for vital information on status of delivery in transit especially if you are the recipient. This is also important in event of a sudden change in location, be it pick up or drop off.
6. If the delivery location is far away from the pick-up location (e.g. another state), make the request early enough, preferably first thing in the morning.
7. Communication is important. When items are on transit, try to maintain a means of communication with the courier service provide. The Swifno app offers an excellent tracking option where the courier can keep the customer updated at all times.
8. When placing requests for receipts of items from someone else, it is important to advise the person (the sender) just before the request is made.