You will Never Learn If You don't read. Blogging Pays!! Another BlogNigeria Member Just Withdrew His Cash To Bank - SEE
SCHOLARSHIP -  Learn Blogging From Novice To Pro Blogger Free
CASH -   BlogNigeria Referral System - Earn 35,000 Naira Daily For Life
DISCUSSION - Everything About BlogNIgeria Blogging Hub

Hello There, Guest!

Hey!!   Post New Article Here >>>

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EDUCATION  You will Never Learn If You don't read.

[font=-apple-system, '.sfnstext-regular', 'san francisco', roboto, 'segoe ui', 'helvetica neue', 'lucida grande', sans-serif]A white man once said:[/font]
[font=-apple-system, '.sfnstext-regular', 'san francisco', roboto, 'segoe ui', 'helvetica neue', 'lucida grande', sans-serif]“If you want to hide something from a black man, write it in a book.”[/font]
[font=-apple-system, '.sfnstext-regular', 'san francisco', roboto, 'segoe ui', 'helvetica neue', 'lucida grande', sans-serif]I feel terribly bad when I go through peoples comments on our posts. Lots of off-point comments that clearly show that the person who made the comment never read beyond the headline of the post he or she is commenting on.[/font]
[font=-apple-system, '.sfnstext-regular', 'san francisco', roboto, 'segoe ui', 'helvetica neue', 'lucida grande', sans-serif][font=-apple-system, '.sfnstext-regular', 'san francisco', roboto, 'segoe ui', 'helvetica neue', 'lucida grande', sans-serif]I wonder if they will even read this one. They won’t, of course. Their major aim is to throw in whatever their fingers touches on their keyboard and earn, flee to another post.[/font]
[/font]

[font=-apple-system, '.sfnstext-regular', 'san francisco', roboto, 'segoe ui', 'helvetica neue', 'lucida grande', sans-serif]I’m sorry but that’s the kind of mentality that will keep you impoverished forever and absolutely blind to the source of making money.[/font]
[font=-apple-system, '.sfnstext-regular', 'san francisco', roboto, 'segoe ui', 'helvetica neue', 'lucida grande', sans-serif][font=-apple-system, '.sfnstext-regular', 'san francisco', roboto, 'segoe ui', 'helvetica neue', 'lucida grande', sans-serif]How Many Books Have You Read This Year? None? That’s why your peers who read will always be ahead of you![/font][/font]

Share This: