WHAT POLLUTES YOUR LIFE? Blogging Pays!! Another BlogNigeria Member Just Withdrew His Cash To Bank - SEE
SCHOLARSHIP -  Learn Blogging From Novice To Pro Blogger Free
CASH -   BlogNigeria Referral System - Earn 35,000 Naira Daily For Life
DISCUSSION - Everything About BlogNIgeria Blogging Hub

Hello There, Guest!

Hey!!   Post New Article Here >>>

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AMAZING  WHAT POLLUTES YOUR LIFE?

DAILY LOVE FOOD DEVOTIONAL
TOPIC: WHAT POLLUTES YOUR LIFE?

‘It’s not what you swallow that pollutes your life, but what you vomit up’ Matthew 15:11 (MSG)

JIREH ISAAC MARK
15TH January, 2019

The tongue is the hardest part of your body to control. If you can control it, you are perfect.

We tend to underestimate the power of words. That is why many of us are face with so many difficulties in life today. The inability to control our mouth, keeps us as hostages to the tongue ‘prison warder’.

You are entirely sanctified when you always say the right thing, when you keep silent when you should, and speak up when you should.

‘Let me tell you something: Every one of these careless words is going to come back to haunt you’
Matthew 12:36 (MSG)

Jesus said we will be judged for ‘EVERY CARELESS WORD’, because it is the careless words, spoken when you are tired or busy, that reveal your real heart, not your careful speech, when you are thinking about what to say.

Wisdom is far more available than we realize. That is why you need the help of the Holy Spirit, to mold and shape your character into the image of Jesus Christ. Without Jesus, you will never be able to tame your tongue, let alone your entire life.

VITAL QUESTION(S)
• What do you say daily?
• Are your words in line with the character of Jesus?
• How can you change your words?
• Do you speak carelessly?

PRAY WITH ME
Lord Jesus, I admit without you in my heart, my life is in chaos. Please, help me, transform me completely. I need you in my life. I want to be like you, talk like you, act like you and think like you. Help me Holy Spirit of God. In Jesus Name AMEN!

Good morning!

Today, before you say any word, ask yourself this question ‘If I were Jesus, will I speak like this?’

Have a wonderful Tuesday
Jesus loves YOU
I love YOU
God bless YOU.

Please Study These Verses
James 2:24, 3:2, 5, 6, 8, 13.

Share This: