Common Entrance Timetable 2019 For Admission into Federal Unity Schools Blogging Pays!! Another BlogNigeria Member Just Withdrew His Cash To Bank - SEE
SCHOLARSHIP -  Learn Blogging From Novice To Pro Blogger Free
CASH -   BlogNigeria Referral System - Earn 35,000 Naira Daily For Life
DISCUSSION - Everything About BlogNIgeria Blogging Hub

Hello There, Guest!

Hey!!   Post New Article Here >>>

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Common Entrance Timetable 2019 For Admission into Federal Unity Schools

Common Entrance Timetable 2019 For Admission into Federal Unity Schools

The 2019 National Common Entrance Examination for admission into Junior Secondary School (JSS 1) of Federal Government Unity Colleges is scheduled to hold on SATURDAY 27TH APRIL, 2019. The examination will consist of the following: PAPER I Part A – Mathematics and Basic Science Part B – English and Social Studies PAPER II Part A – Quantitative and Vocational Aptitude Part B – Verbal Aptitude National Common Entrance Examination Timetable. DATE: SATURDAY 27th APRIL, 2019 TIME ACTIVITY 11:00am – 11:45am Validation of candidates and marking of attendance 11:45am – 11:55am Issuance of customized OMR answer sheets for Paper I to candidates 11:55am – 12:05pm Issuance of Paper I Question papers to candidates 12:05pm – 2:20pm Paper I Part A – Mathematics and Basic Science Part B – English and Social Studies 2:20pm – 2:40pm Break 2:40pm – 2:50pm Issuance of customized OMR answer sheets for Paper II to candidates 2:50pm – 3:00pm Issuance of Paper II Question papers to candidates 3:00pm – 4:45pm Paper II Part A – Quantitative and Vocational Aptitude Part B – Verbal Aptitude NOTE: Where the time on the question paper differs from the time on this timetable, the time on the question paper should be [...]

https://ngstudents.com/2019/04/12/common...y-schools/

Share This: