Governor Akeredolu Tested For Coronavirus After A Meeting With A Positive Person Blogging Pays!! Another BlogNigeria Member Just Withdrew His Cash To Bank - SEE
SCHOLARSHIP -  Learn Blogging From Novice To Pro Blogger Free
CASH -   BlogNigeria Referral System - Earn 35,000 Naira Daily For Life
DISCUSSION - Everything About BlogNIgeria Blogging Hub

Hello There, Guest!

Hey!!   Post New Article Here >>>

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW -  Governor Akeredolu Tested For Coronavirus After A Meeting With A Positive Person

Ondo State Governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, has said that he has willingly volunteered to get tested for the COVID-19.

Governor Akeredolu who disclosed this via his twitter handle, stated that he had to get the tested for COVID19 after attending a meeting with someone who tested positive for the virus.

The Governor stressed that the result of the test will be made public in due course.

In his tweets: "Having received news that one of the persons at a meeting I attended tested +ve for #COVID19, I have willingly volunteered to get tested for #Covid19 inspite of the fact that many others at the said meeting tested negative to make assurance doubly sure. I am well & asymptomatic."

In another tweet, he said" The result of the test will be made public in due course. #COVID19NIGERIA"

https://twitter.com/RotimiAkeredolu/status/1242888183068741632?s=19

[Image: 11261985_img20200325201643_jpegfece3d1b0...71d2393b53]

Share This: