How To Withdraw Your Earnings From BlogNigeria - Enabled Blogging Pays!! Another BlogNigeria Member Just Withdrew His Cash To Bank - SEE
SCHOLARSHIP -  Learn Blogging From Novice To Pro Blogger Free
CASH -   BlogNigeria Referral System - Earn 35,000 Naira Daily For Life
DISCUSSION - Everything About BlogNIgeria Blogging Hub

Hello There, Guest!

Hey!!   Post New Article Here >>>

•  Previous
  • Next 
  •  
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
How To Withdraw Your Earnings From BlogNigeria - Enabled

(02-14-2017, 04:53 PM)marvelous Wrote: how can you withdraw your earnings ,when u cannot give your acct details to the website,I have try everything I can to give my acct details to the websites, but nothing work out.so who is gona help me do that to day, mehnnn I marvelous yange somehow fall in love with this website,I mean it.

Click here to update your bank account details http://www.blognigeria.com.ng/usercp.php?action=profile
Please how can I widraw the money to my bank account
(02-14-2017, 09:04 PM)lilian Wrote: Please how can I widraw the money to my bank account

It's explained above
But I was asked to donate the amount and the persons no please put me through I don't understand
(02-14-2017, 09:13 PM)lilian Wrote: But I was asked to donate the amount and the persons no please put me through I don't understand

If you have above the minimum amount for withdrawal, Donate the amount you want to withdraw to blognigeria Bank, then message the bank,, the links are all in the post above
I think am loving dis site, but i still need understand about it pls

Guyz i here twinkas are paying well

Pls do i need to pay money before i can withdraw my earing
(02-16-2017, 10:51 AM)Ifeoma Nnabugwu Wrote: I think am loving dis site, but i still need understand about it pls

Guyz i here twinkas are paying well

Pls do i need to pay money before i can withdraw my earing

Not really, if you refer two members that Upgrades, they will be used to upgrade you, the you can earn your cash on the rest of your Referrals. Till infinity
Pls how much is this 104,5bn.btc , and 1,5bn btc, and dis 3bn.btc in our Nigeria money
i have donate 5,000 to blognigeria since last week and up till now i never see alert and have message them privately..
I'm scared wooo
I donated the amount I earned to blognigeria bank and I have not received any money,even when I uploaded my account details please help me out
Pls how long dose it take to get the money? Cos i send all my earening to BlogBank yestaday and today pls
What type of donation and how does it work?
Pls i can't still understand all about dis earning of think pls help oooo