How To Withdraw Your Earnings From BlogNigeria - Enabled Blogging Pays!! Another BlogNigeria Member Just Withdrew His Cash To Bank - SEE
SCHOLARSHIP -  Learn Blogging From Novice To Pro Blogger Free
CASH -   BlogNigeria Referral System - Earn 35,000 Naira Daily For Life
DISCUSSION - Everything About BlogNIgeria Blogging Hub

Hello There, Guest!

Hey!!   Post New Article Here >>>

•  Previous
  • Next 
  •  
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
How To Withdraw Your Earnings From BlogNigeria - Enabled

ADS NOT ALLOWED here
(02-25-2017, 05:46 PM)Chiefagumagu Wrote: Hey, how do one participate in this opportunity

Click here http://www.blognigeria.com.ng/showthread...n=lastpost
No ads allowed in this post , take note
(02-11-2017, 01:20 AM)amakvitaa Wrote: [Image: atm-cash.jpg]

We are happy to inform you that the much awaited feature is here.
you can now withdraw your earned cash from Blognigeria, directly to you your bank accounts.

How To withdraw My earnings ?

First add your bank name, Account number and your next of kin ( just incase...,you understand ) details to your profile , to do that [/url][url=http://www.blognigeria.com.ng/usercp.php?action=profile]Click here  .

If Done , now whenever you want to withdraw from your blognigeria account , click here Blognigeria Bank Donation , simply type in the amount you would like to withdraw in the " Amount space" , then in the "reason space" , type "withdrawal" , then SUBMIT , all done.

You Should send a private message to blognigeria bank to quicken processing  by clicking here .

Minimum cash out 

The minimum cash out is 10,000 BN-BTC , at 1 BN-BTC is to 1 NAIRA .
Note ; any request for withdrawal below this amount will be considered a donation to the blognigeria community.

Duration for processing payments 

Between 3 working days.

Referral System ; BlogNigeria Has a referral system that pays 3500 Naira per member referred, check it out
<b>Top Earners Today </b> : <a href="http://www.blognigeria.com.ng/newpoints.php?action=stats">Click here To See Richest Bloggers </a>

Other Questions ?

K
Please use the comment form below to ask, or PM me if it is a confidential problem.
<b>If you are still confused, don't worry, whenever you want to withdraw, just message me, I will do everything for you. </b>

key into the BlogNigeria blogging and referral system today, its paying....

(02-28-2017, 10:27 PM)Ifeoma Nnabugwu Wrote: No ads allowed in this post , take note

Wow thanks it was very helpful to me
(02-26-2017, 09:55 PM)Chile Wrote:

you can now withdraw your earned cash from Blognigeria, directly to you your bank accounts.

First add your bank name, Account number and your next of kin ( just incase...,you understand ) details to your profile , to do that [/url][url=http://www.blognigeria.com.ng/usercp.php?action=profile]Click here  .

If Done , now whenever you want to withdraw from your blognigeria account , click here Blognigeria Bank Donation , simply type in the amount you would like to withdraw in the " Amount space" , then in the "reason space" , type "withdrawal" , then SUBMIT , all done.

You Should send a private message to blognigeria bank to quicken processing  by clicking here .

Minimum cash out 

Note ; any request for withdrawal below this amount will be considered a donation to the blognigeria community.

Between 3 working days.

Referral System ; BlogNigeria Has a referral system that pays 3500 Naira per member referred, check it out
<b>Top Earners Today </b> : <a href="http://www.blognigeria.com.ng/newpoints.php?action=stats">Click here To See Richest Bloggers </a>

Other Questions ?

K
Please use the comment form below to ask, or PM me if it is a confidential problem.
<b>If you are still confused, don't worry, whenever you want to withdraw, just message me, I will do everything for you. </b>

please I wanted to update my profile and they ask of Yahoo ID, please which one is Yahoo ID?
how do i withdraw my money
how do I we draw my cash
(03-11-2017, 06:57 PM)luckygirl Wrote: how do I we draw my cash

Click here http://www.blognigeria.com.ng/showthread.php?tid=1661
Wow..when I saw this blogg..the first thing will checked was the numbers of bloggers that read it
How can someone earning can be witdrawn in blogging?
(03-20-2017, 11:03 PM)fexlaw86 Wrote: How can someone earning can be witdrawn in blogging?

Message me when you reach the minimum cash out, let me help you
Wow... I just love being here, I can't wait to make the most use of this platform
(03-23-2017, 02:44 AM)austaroyal Wrote: Wow... I just love being here, I can't wait to make the most use of this platform

Thanks for embracing blogging. We can do more to build the world informationThanks for embracing blogging. We can do more to build the world information.

Let us reach to the world by blogging, only true way to information technologyLet us reach to the world by blogging, only true way to information technology.
(03-06-2017, 08:41 PM)Linusmas Wrote:
(02-26-2017, 09:55 PM)Chile Wrote:

Minimum cash out 

Between 3 working days.

Other Questions ?

K

please I wanted to update my profile and they ask of Yahoo ID, please which one is Yahoo ID?

pls guys this qestion gose to every one in the house yeah it gose like this why is it that you guys are complecting issuse how can you tell me that BN_BTC is the same as NAIRA guys check out this 1BTC=300000, while are they saying that 1BN-BTC=1naira guys this is cheating mehn dont we know the boss amakvitaa is a billionier and now the 1BTC is now more than the above figure so guys think about this am now advising us, we should creat wallet account or coinbase acct am goin to writte about how to get your coinbase acct done creat it and let them pay us in bitcoin in your coin base acct it is free do it now and 10,000 BN-BTC is so much money go to your browser and convert your earning and see comment if any oga landlord amakvitaa say something....am adolph10.....thank me later..
thanks to u gus for your understanding one love to my fellow bloggers nice blogging here.....
(02-14-2017, 04:53 PM)marvelous Wrote: how can you withdraw your earnings ,when u cannot give your acct details to the website,I have try everything I can to give my acct details to the websites, but nothing work out.so who is gona help me do that to day, mehnnn I marvelous yange somehow fall in love with this website,I mean it.

Why, others have already added their bank details, click here to add yours http://www.blognigeria.com.ng/usercp.php?action=profile

Share This:
  •  Previous
  • Next 
  •