Simple Guide in Posting on BlogNigeria Blogging Pays!! Another BlogNigeria Member Just Withdrew His Cash To Bank - SEE
SCHOLARSHIP -  Learn Blogging From Novice To Pro Blogger Free
CASH -   BlogNigeria Referral System - Earn 35,000 Naira Daily For Life
DISCUSSION - Everything About BlogNIgeria Blogging Hub

Hello There, Guest!

Hey!!   Post New Article Here >>>

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.8 Average
Tutorial  Simple Guide in Posting on BlogNigeria

Thanks For The Updates
Happy Xmas n new yr bloggers, its been long since we met I missed u guys.
(01-20-2018, 01:11 PM)yakubu058 Wrote: This is our father

Stop all this unreasonable posts, learn and understand how to post here
Simple Guide On How To Post On BlogNigeria
Or
Simple Instructions in posting Articles On BlogNigeria
I think then you would understand well..
Happy Blogging In BlogNigeria...
(01-20-2018, 01:32 PM)Bolajist1 Wrote:
(01-20-2018, 01:11 PM)yakubu058 Wrote: This is our father

Stop all this unreasonable posts, learn and understand how to post here
Simple Guide On How To Post On BlogNigeria
Or
Simple Instructions in posting  Articles On BlogNigeria
I think then you would understand well..

Helpful.
This post is great but can you break down the steps by using arrows and symbols available in this blog
Am still not convince on this subject. A simply step should be started on how to post a new thread. I've tried several posting but still referring me to the homepage.
when trying to post, please specify the subject or board message will be showing as a reply

please help me
(01-23-2018, 07:41 PM)yuppy066 Wrote: when trying to post, please specify the subject or board message will be showing as a reply

please help me

Ask your question, is it how to post a thread or how you can post a reply.
(01-23-2018, 11:27 PM)Bolajist1 Wrote:
(01-23-2018, 07:41 PM)yuppy066 Wrote: when trying to post, please specify the subject or board message will be showing as a reply

please help me

How to post a thread. last time I tried this was the reply: " your subject is missing...."
(01-24-2018, 12:10 AM)yuppy066 Wrote:
(01-23-2018, 11:27 PM)Bolajist1 Wrote:

please help me

How to post a thread. last time I tried this was the reply: " your subject is missing...."

Okay...let me give you some clue.
_
After clicking on Post Thread>> then write the topic of your post at the top box>> there you see a big box below it, that is where you will write your subject, the subject mean the main content you want to post.

After writing your topic and your subject(main content) then click on Post

Let me know the feed back.
(01-31-2018, 06:06 PM)yakubu058 Wrote: kpgt nkp jmau jmjg tkt lt877*7

You can make your post clearer.
(02-03-2018, 06:29 PM)yakubu058 Wrote: gjnwh ngj jmk nl jnj nk0w

Stop all this, or else you will be banned..
Mercy Johnson hints that she had a “quickie” with her husband recently
Young 2 days ago
Lol. So it looks like Mercy Johnson just hinted that she had a quickie with her husband, before they stepped out yesterday.
The actress and mother of three shared a photo of herself, her husband and their first daughter Purity with an interesting story of how they had dressed up ready to go out and her husband had suddenly summoned her to follow him ‘upstairs’.
According to Mercy, she had been surprised that he would want her to follow him just because he forgot something as he claimed. “What did you forget” the actress had asked only to be told that he forgot his “car keys”
Well, from all indications, Mercy definitely wasn’t referring to the car keys and her fans were quick to point it out that what her husband really wanted was a quickie!
Source – Yabaleftonline
(02-04-2018, 01:01 PM)Akugbe7777 Wrote: Mercy Johnson hints that she had a “quickie” with her husband recently
Young 2 days ago
Lol. So it looks like Mercy Johnson just hinted that she had a quickie with her husband, before they stepped out yesterday.
The actress and mother of three shared a photo of herself, her husband and their first daughter Purity with an interesting story of how they had dressed up ready to go out and her husband had suddenly summoned her to follow him ‘upstairs’.
According to Mercy, she had been surprised that he would want her to follow him just because he forgot something as he claimed. “What did you forget” the actress had asked only to be told that he forgot his “car keys”
Well, from all indications, Mercy definitely wasn’t referring to the car keys and her fans were quick to point it out that what her husband really wanted was a quickie!
Source – Yabaleftonline

Post in the right section.. drop your replies pertaining to the above topic..
Epic Payment Systems is the Best credit card processing company and specializes in personalized customer service
Epic Payment Systemsoffers smallbusiness cash advance loans.Get guaranteed low rates, quick approval and setup. Contact today!
Please am very sorry, i need your help, please tell me how to update a post, pls i don't know how to do it please....
(02-16-2018, 10:33 PM)frenzybliss Wrote: Please am very sorry, i need your help, please tell me how to update a post, pls i don't know how to do it please....

Update a post?
Are you try to say,
how to post a thread?
or how to edit a post/thread?
pls try to specify your question..
(02-16-2018, 11:20 PM)Bolajist1 Wrote:
(02-16-2018, 10:33 PM)frenzybliss Wrote: Please am very sorry, i need your help, please tell me how to update a post, pls i don't know how to do it please....

Update a post?
Are you try to say,
how to post a thread?
or how to edit a post/thread?
pls try to specify your question..

Adding pictures and sharing articles from other sites are still tough nuts to crack.
Quote:Adding pictures and sharing articles from other sites are still tough nuts to crack.

Adding pictures in your posts
You can do this in two differents ways.
1. Uploading images
You can upload your image from your phone/pc with your post, after clicking on POST THREAD >> Write your topic >> your articles >> then scroll down, there you see ATTACHMENT>> upload your images/files and attach it to your post by clicking POST THREAD
"
2. Attaching Image using simply code
This seems to be simple if you can take to it..
your can attach your image by using this tag [img]
try to get your image link, you can get that in your browser..
example of image link:
Code:
https://prox.icyboards.net/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fbbucjm.com%2Fwww%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2012%2F07%2Fscholarship.png

'
How to use the tag [img] with your image link..
example:
Code:
[img]https://prox.icyboards.net/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fbbucjm.com%2Fwww%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2012%2F07%2Fscholarship.png[/img]

note: make sure you end the link with end tag [/img]
result
[Image: ?url=http%3A%2F%2Fbbucjm.com%2Fwww%2Fwp-...arship.png]
If you are still confused, ask!

Share This: