Simple Guide in Posting on BlogNigeria Blogging Pays!! Another BlogNigeria Member Just Withdrew His Cash To Bank - SEE
SCHOLARSHIP -  Learn Blogging From Novice To Pro Blogger Free
CASH -   BlogNigeria Referral System - Earn 35,000 Naira Daily For Life
DISCUSSION - Everything About BlogNIgeria Blogging Hub

Hello There, Guest!

Hey!!   Post New Article Here >>>

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.8 Average
Tutorial  Simple Guide in Posting on BlogNigeria

(02-16-2018, 10:33 PM)frenzybliss Wrote: Please am very sorry, i need your help, please tell me how to update a post, pls i don't know how to do it please....

Update a post?
Are you try to say,
how to post a thread?
or how to edit a post/thread?
pls try to specify your question..
Happy Blogging In BlogNigeria...
(02-16-2018, 11:20 PM)Bolajist1 Wrote:
(02-16-2018, 10:33 PM)frenzybliss Wrote: Please am very sorry, i need your help, please tell me how to update a post, pls i don't know how to do it please....

Update a post?
Are you try to say,
how to post a thread?
or how to edit a post/thread?
pls try to specify your question..

Adding pictures and sharing articles from other sites are still tough nuts to crack.
Quote:Adding pictures and sharing articles from other sites are still tough nuts to crack.

Adding pictures in your posts
You can do this in two differents ways.
1. Uploading images
You can upload your image from your phone/pc with your post, after clicking on POST THREAD >> Write your topic >> your articles >> then scroll down, there you see ATTACHMENT>> upload your images/files and attach it to your post by clicking POST THREAD
"
2. Attaching Image using simply code
This seems to be simple if you can take to it..
your can attach your image by using this tag [img]
try to get your image link, you can get that in your browser..
example of image link:
Code:
https://prox.icyboards.net/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fbbucjm.com%2Fwww%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2012%2F07%2Fscholarship.png

'
How to use the tag [img] with your image link..
example:
Code:
[img]https://prox.icyboards.net/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fbbucjm.com%2Fwww%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2012%2F07%2Fscholarship.png[/img]

note: make sure you end the link with end tag [/img]
result
[Image: ?url=http%3A%2F%2Fbbucjm.com%2Fwww%2Fwp-...arship.png]
If you are still confused, ask!
Happy Blogging In BlogNigeria...
(10-15-2017, 03:21 PM):blush:Ucheazubuik Wrote: I Love Blognigeria. what about you?

I am a new member, but am loving it aready kudos to blognigeria!!!!.
Health is very important in our every day life. As a medical practitioner, i have to bring to your notice that typhoid was causes by a woman. The food we eat should be clean, fingers nail even the water we drink.
Food should be well cook, water well boil. Symptom are watery stool, pains in stomach.
Food should be cook well with clean hands, water well boil. Symptoms are watery stool and pains in the stomach.
(10-02-2017, 09:15 PM)Vicktan Wrote: I'm happy to be on this platform.. I feel like Linda Ikeji already.

How will one work to be like this linda ikeji

Attached Files

Image(s)

When malaria parasite has grow to two plus++ in human, it is best treated with antimalaria injection to clear it all.
Health is wealth
(02-27-2018, 01:39 PM)Dr castrol Wrote: Health is wealth

When you are very healthy you will be happy. The first 30 thanks will get free prescription of drugs of malaria and typhoid.
(10-02-2017, 12:27 PM)Amakvitaa Wrote:
(10-02-2017, 03:21 AM)Chisabez78 Wrote: How to locate this sections is my major problem, not just to post.

From the homepage, scroll past the latest Posts, other links you see are the categories, such as, University news, Polytechnic news, make money online, celebrity Gist, etc

Please tell me i can see post thread
I am one of the pillars of Nigeria, Senator Araraume will never become Imo governor - Okorocha

- Governor Rochas Okorocha described himself as the pillar of the APC in southeast
- He said those claiming he was against the APC NEC were rumour mongers
- The Imo governor insist...

READ MORE
Daddy Freeze comes under fire after he called Bishop Oyedepo a ‘bald-headed fowl’

- Controversial media personality Daddy Freeze known for his war against African pastors has come under fire
- Daddy Freeze was attacked by some Nigerians on social media after he calle...
READ MORE
Just in: President Buhari makes crucial appointment

- Segun Awolowo has been reappointed by President Buhari as the new chief executive officer of Nigerian Export Promotion Council
- Awolowo's reappointment will last for four years
READ MORE
Henry Okah seeks redress at International Court of Justice, accuses Jonathan of bribing Zuma

- Henry Okah has rejected the dismissal of his appeals by the Constitutional Court of South Africa
- Okah has applied to appeal his case at the International Court of Justie
- He i...
READ MORE
LATEST POLITICS SPORTS GOSSIP WEDDINGS
PDP spokesperson, 13 others confirmed dead in Adamawa violence

- The PDP spokesperson in Adamawa state has been confirmed dead
- He was killed alongside 13 others in a clash between suspected herdsmen and farmers
- Soldiers were reportedly de...

READ MORE
Excercise Ayem Akpatuma: Soldiers kill 10 herdsmen in Adamawa, recover AK 47

- Armed herdsmen reportedly attacked a village in Adamawa state
- The herdsmen were said to have set the village ablaze but were resisted by troops of 101 special forces battalion
READ MORE
Nigerian Air Force deploys over 100 fighter jets in search of 110 abducted Dapchi girls

- The first 20 jets had been searching for the girls since the incident happened in Yobe state
- Babagana Monguno says the Nigerian Air Force has spent 200 hours in search of the girls
READ MORE

Just in: US adds Nigeria’s Abu Musab Al-Barnawi to global terrorism list

- Abu Musab Al-Barnawi has been added to global terrorism list by the treasury Department of the United State of America
- The United States says these are part of the design to defeat I...
READ MORE
Rumours of defection thicken as popular APC chieftain visits PDP governor

- A popular chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Honourable Nathaniel Sylva visited Governor Seriake Dickson on Wednesday, February 28
- The visit has sparked rumours of pos...

READ MORE
READ MORE
Couple goals! Serena Williams’ husband Alexis put up several billboards to welcome her back to work

- Serena Williams is the happiest mother and wife right now
- Just as the champion resumes work, her husband and daughter gave her a pleasant surprise
- The lovely husband put up s...
READ MORE
US-based African couple rock internet after welcoming rare identical triplets (photos)

- A Kenyan couple living in the United States welcome identical triplets
- The Choge family prayed to be blessed with another child and received the miraculous news of not one, but thr...
READ MORE
Beautiful Nigerian couple ties the knot in style, shares lovely photos from the traditional wedding ceremony

When it comes to fulfilling one's life purpose, finding the right partner to walk the path with you is vital. Anyanwu Nnamdi had that intent rooted in his heart when he set out to find the gem that wi...
READ MORE
Singer Niniola shows off dance moves while performing on stage

- Singer Niniola thrilled fans recently
- While performing at the JOOR 3 concert in South Africa she showed off her intense dance moves
The tales of singer Niniola being a daring p...
READ MORE
Breaking: INEC releases election dates till 2055 (Full schedule)

- INEC has released dates for the next 8 general elections
- The electoral body said this is how things are done in developed countries
- The INEC chief said this was for preparedn...
READ MORE
Kaduna crisis: Death toll rises to 12, over 1,000 houses reportedly burnt (photos)

- About 12 people are reportedly dead and several houses burnt in the rampaging mayhem in Kaduna
- The clash is allegedly between Christian and Muslim youths in the state
- The po...
READ MORE

Tears in Spain as former Barcelona superstar dies of heart attack

- Former Barcelona star Enrique Quini is dead
- He died on Tuesday evening, February 27
- Quini scored 54 goals in 100 games for Barcelona
Spanish La Liga giants Barcelona ha...
READ MORE
Blogging Pays!! - Another BlogNigeria Member Just Withdrew His Cash To Bank - SEE
SCHOLARSHIP - Learn Blogging From Novice To Pro Blogger Free
CASH - BlogNigeria Referral System - Earn 35,000 Naira Daily For Life
DISCUSSION - Join Our Whatsapp Group For
infact screenshot tutorials
i hope this will help the newcomer o
(03-01-2018, 11:26 AM)Adonijah Wrote: LATEST POLITICS SPORTS GOSSIP WEDDINGS
PDP spokesperson, 13 others confirmed dead in Adamawa violence

- The PDP spokesperson in Adamawa state has been confirmed dead
- He was killed alongside 13 others in a clash between suspected herdsmen and farmers
- Soldiers were reportedly de...

READ MORE
Excercise Ayem Akpatuma: Soldiers kill 10 herdsmen in Adamawa, recover AK 47

- Armed herdsmen reportedly attacked a village in Adamawa state
- The herdsmen were said to have set the village ablaze but were resisted by troops of 101 special forces battalion
READ MORE
Nigerian Air Force deploys over 100 fighter jets in search of 110 abducted Dapchi girls

- The first 20 jets had been searching for the girls since the incident happened in Yobe state
- Babagana Monguno says the Nigerian Air Force has spent 200 hours in search of the girls
READ MORE

Just in: US adds Nigeria’s Abu Musab Al-Barnawi to global terrorism list

- Abu Musab Al-Barnawi has been added to global terrorism list by the treasury Department of the United State of America
- The United States says these are part of the design to defeat I...
READ MORE

lolz... i will be thinking about this ... interesting stufss

Share This: